Friday 22 February 2013

Booty Search

There have been many great discoveries over the years - The Wheel, Electricity, Penicillin and of course, Cheese & Jam sandwiches. Today, I discovered a little treasure trove of vinyl goodness, tucked down a lane in the great city of Glasgow -  Mixed Up Records .

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mixed-Up-Records/16530198388


As soon as I saw it, I knew it would deliver the goods. And deliver it so very did.


That my friends, is what you call a haul. Or perhaps loot if you are that way inclined.

Tomorrow I shall go in search of even bigger booty (that's pirate swag not a black womens behind, although that would be nice too) as I venture to a Record Fair at the Mitchell Library in Glasgow. I shall report with my findings. Same Bat-time, same Bat-channel.




No comments:

Post a Comment